Tuesday, October 28, 2008

... Rain, snow, and more.

Unbelievable how cold was today. I left the house blessed by 2°C at 8am. Nice. It was so cold my nose went numb by the time I got at work. The day itself was alright, until around 2pm, when it started to rain big time. I mean, BIG TIME. All that and I had a few things to do in town, which meant that keeping dry, warm and cosy wasn't an option.

On my way to the first item on my list, I saw this character. From behind, he looked like an old fashion gentleman. But geez... the cowboy string tie, black shirt and the "dirty" looks he was giving to anything slightly looking female on his way made me revisit the concept of "gentleman". Although I couldn't take a picture of his profile, you'll have to get my word for it: he is the carbon copy of Waldick Soriano.





2 comments:

Aline T.H. said...

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

U made me laugh my ass off! Only you, my friend, only u!!!

Beijos. Miss ya lots. AW! I saw a pink-hair girl HERE, LIVE! Couldn't get a shot, but I'll keep the cam around just in case, hehehe.

Eli said...

Glad to cheer you up!

About the hair styles, I saw a guy yesterday with most beautiful shade of red/pink/fuscia-like ever! And only HALF of his head dyed on that color. We should compare pix later. hehehehe